Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cycle Day 3 is here...

Well today is cycle day 3. Tuesday I go to see my doc so I am excited about that. I get to pick up my prescriptions then as well. YAY!!! I am so looking forward to having my issues treated so we can get prego and stay that way with a healthy baby :) Having a 35 day cycle is so very frustrating!! I am so looking forward to not having this problem any longer.

I am going to be taking new pictures of me and my Boober. As soon as I do I will post them with what we were doing in the pics. I told Boober about the show and tell and he wants to play too. So I will try my hardest to get a show and tell post up for everyone by Monday :) With the appointment coming up I have not been able to think of anything else.

Super hugs to everyone!!!
May God Bless and Keep you :)

4 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

Good luck. To finally have a plan is calming. I remember how frustrated I was with waiting and not knowing what was to be done next.

Yeah for your plan.

I can't imagine 35 day cycles. Before MTHFR meds my cycles were barely 24 days.

Gotta take Boober to see Aliens VS Monsters. It was cute. Bug liked it.

twondra said...

hope the appointment goes well! I'm thinking of you!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

whoo hoo!! super excited for you!!! Hope you have a great Dr. visit on Tuesday!!

Hugs,
Hannah

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!

I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!

Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/