Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Little Update!!

Talked to my OBGYN's nurse yesterday. She told me since she was not able to call me back on Friday (like she told me she was going to and never did) the spots for today (Tuesday) are all full. BUMMER!!! So she made the appointment for 1:45 pm on the 21st. I was like OOOOKKKKKK!!! At least I have an appointment now! If I have to lock my doc in that room with me on the 21st I am going to get a plan in motion and get ALL my questions answered. LOL


Today I am going to spend the day with Boober and Hubby. We have some errands to run and then off to the park for Boober to play. :) He loves going to the park!! I will read a book to keep my mind off the appointment that I did not get for today and try not to focus on the appointment next week till it gets closer. Easier said than done I know. Hehehe


Today marks cycle day 34 with a BFN on PT. :( I hate having cycles that are sooooo out of whack. My cycles run from 32 to 38 days in length. Hormones are all messed up as well. I am going to be pushing the issue at the appointment. I even typed up my complete medical history that I will print out and present to my OB when I go in to see her. She does not want to send me to a RE even tho she knows all my issues. This is a down in the dumps day for me!! I need to look into Boober's eyes and give him a big hug so I can find my smile again.





This is my Boober :) He looks so cute when he first wakes up. LOL I am going to be getting the newer pictures off the camera card soon!!! :)

7 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

He is sooooo cute. such an innocent smile.

So big days for us on the 21st. I can't believe how long your cycles can be. It's a shock to me to have a cycle longer then 24 days. I guess that is what you get with half a uterus, less to shed.

UnicornMommy said...

By the way...thanks for you support.

twondra said...

Awwww, he's so cute!

So sorry about the appt. How unbelievably frustrating. :( Sorry you have to wait longer.

Stacie said...

He is a cutie! Sorry the appointments were filled today. I hate to hurry up and wait. Hoping your doctor answers your questions when you do get to see her.

Hugs.

Jennifer said...

UnicornMommy,
Thank you for your support as well it means a bunch :) Boober has an innocent smile and he fools everyone well with it. :) Hehehe He is a boy after all LOL. The long cycles are due to the PCOS and endometriosis. It is very frustrating to have them go that long. :(

twondra,
Thank you, Yes it is very frustrating to have to wait more. I am not the best at waiting. LOL

Jennifer said...

Stacie,
Thank you, I hate the wait as well. It is hard to keep from wondering what the plan is and not knowing. I am praying I get the answers I need. :)
Jennifer

Mary said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I was just dianosed with PCOS, Anitphospholipid Anitbody disorder and possible MTHFR (waiting for test results). I also have half a uterus and one tube. All of this diagnosed after 3 early miscarriages.

Our stories sound pretty similar.

My OB didn't want me to see an RE either (!). That's just crazy. With all the issues you have I think seeing an RE would be the best thing.

PCOS is usually treated by taking Metformin and ovulation is induced with clomid or femara.

I think that if you get the proper treatment this can all be turned around for you!

((HUGS)))