Sunday, April 5, 2009

No Call Yet!!!!

i-was-waiting-for-you-to-ca.jpg

Still no phone call!! Can you believe this. Tell someone you are going to call and then you are waited on you for days. Now the week is over and you never called!! I am so frustrated right now!!

Not knowing what the plan is SUCKS!! Being told you will be called and never hearing from them SUCKS!!

My OB was suppose to call me this week and let me know what we are to do for my treatment. I waited all week for that call and it never came. I am not in a good place today. I sit here and wonder if I will ever be able to carry another baby to term?? Will my doctors finally listen to me?? Will I go crazy before I have an answer?? I am not sure but I do know I am frustrated.

I need to talk to my OB to ask about clomid, progesterone supplements, and folate or folguard. I have so many questions about my treatment that are not getting answered. I am going to be calling her office on Monday so I can try to get some answers for myself.

6 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

HUGS.

Yeah i was suppose to get a call last week from the agency I interviewed for...no call. Will call them tomorrow.

No O for me yet. Using OPK. but nothing showing...no cm. something is off...not usual month for me.

Frustrated. So I understand how you feel.

Stacie said...

Thank you for following me! I had to come on over and support you, too!

I hate it when it always seems like you have to hurry up and then wait forever. It is so frustrating. I do hope you get a hold of your OB tomorrow.

Hugs. Now I am off to read a little more of your blog! :-)

twondra said...

I hate it when offices do that. How frustrating. I hope you get some answers today. (((HUGS)))

Tracy said...

How frustrating!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

I would be SO FUSTRATED!!! I can't stand stuff like that, and I tend to worry to the point of acting insane:(

I hope you get your answers and new plan very soon! Following you all the way:)

Hugs,
Hannah

mccgood said...

I am so glad I found your blog ! I passed what would have been the due date and I thought ok I can move on. But today not so much. Thanks for blogging!