Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Still Waiting for that call!!

n1232310009_30079719_1214.jpg

Well here I sit waiting by the phone to find out what the OB has to tell me. I soooooo hate to wait!! Last weekend Boober and I went to a movie with a friend of mine so I got out of the house for a little while at least. Facing people that want to know when and if you are going to have another baby is starting to get to me. Lucky me my friend that I went to the movies with knows what is going on. So getting out with him is refreshing. :) Hubby was off Monday and Tuesday so I spent those days with him and Boober.

I did have a cyst rupture yesterday and let me tell you OUCH!! I had a terrible pain in my tummy all day. It was the same pain I felt the time when the hospital thought my appendix was rupturing so I knew what it was this time. I have had several that way since that trip to the ER. The trip to the ER was the worst one I had ever had so I was not sure what was wrong that time. Sucks to have such pain and not be able to do anything about it. It has become the norm for me unfortunately tho. At least now when it happens I know what it is. Not sure why, but knowing makes it a little easier.

I will wait and hope I get that call today. I hope to have an update about what my treatment is going to be soon.

5 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

hugs. waiting sucks. so does pain.

Clear Blue easy OPK sucks. several didnt work. not showing elevated LH levels. When Walmart Brand did.

BD just in case.

twondra said...

Thanks so much for following my blog. :) I hope it's okay I follow yours, too. I would love to hear more about your journey.

The ruptured cyst sounds AWFUL! I'm sorry you have to go through that pain. (((HUGS)))

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Hi I was reading your blog an saw where you mentioned that you have PCOS and the your DR said that there wasn't anything they could really do because you were ttc. WHAT?! Well I don't understand why he/she would say that.

The first thing they usually try when you "don't ovulate" is a drug like Clomid.

My obgyn was going to put me on it, but right before she did... we found out about my dh's problems:( So there was no since in trying drugs alone for us... Later on when we seen our RE for the first time he said if we wasn't dealing with the male facter too, that I could probably easily get pregnant using just drugs:)

Hope they get you a better plan very soon. Praying for you!!!

Hugs,
Hannah

Parenthood For Me said...

Hello-
I am new to your blog. I am sot sorry for all of your heartache. I have PCOS, severe endo (I had a lap Oct. 2006) and I have antinuclear antibodies ANA and ANC. I have taken lovenox several time during my IUI and IVF cycle. I had an ectopic pregnancy before being diagnosed with the antibodies and endo. I was never able to get pregnant again. I don't know how often I ovulate but I am guessing it is the same as you. My husband I and don't try to become pregnant as we also have severe MFI.
It sucks. We adopted our son in June of last year and he is a blessing. But it is hard not being able to get pregnant.
Stop by my blog. I started a non profit
www.parenthoodforme.org
my personal blog is funnyfinn.blogspot.com

S said...

I can't stand waiting! I ended up at an RE (reproductive endocrinologist) after my RPL and MTHFR diagnosis. After I saw the RE and had many other tests, I was also diagnosed with LPD and treated with progesterone until 12 weeks of pregnancy. I also did BA therapy, lots of FA, prenatals and of course, the progesterone. Hugs to you and KUP!