Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Awesome News

I got a call from Doc H's office and my appointment has been moved up to May 26th. YES!!! I am so glad I am getting in 2 weeks earlier :)

I took my son fishing and he caught a big catfish. Boober always catches the biggest fish when we go and he LOVES it. LOL I can not believe Boober is almost 9 years old. I wanted Boober to have siblings that were closer to his age. I never wanted to wait this long to have more kids. If I could rewind time I would have started when he was 1 instead of 3 :( We live and we learn. Well that is my ramblings for tonight.

Baby Dust to All :)

6 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

I was all wrapped up in the wishing Bug had a sibling closer to his age...but the way I look at it now that I know what I know is, Bug was a miracle and a sibling no matter when will be a blessing and a mircle as well.

twondra said...

Yay! So glad your appointment was able to be moved up! :)

Mommy of a miracle said...

I love when doctors appointments get moved up!
Thank you for always leaving such nice comments!

K said...

Good luck with the appointment.

Mary said...

That's awesome!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Glad to hear your appt. is moved up!!!