Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Ava needs our prayers!!



Baby Ava needs our prayers!!! A friend of ours Ashlei was discovered to have Preeclampsia and had to be induced on 5-10-09. Little Ava Victoria was born at 2:20 am on 5/11/09. She is 2lb and 8oz. She is such a little beauty. She is in the NICU and the nurses tell us she is doing good. But we know how fast things can change. My heart goes out to her mother Ashlei and her father Justin during this time. God is an AWESOME God!! Please add little Ava to your prayer lists. I am making a prayer button for her that will be available very soon.

UPDATE:

The grab it button is now up and running. You can get the code in the bar on the right. Baby Ava does not have a blog so I will be posting her pics on my blog and I will be updating everyone on how she is doing.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I be sending my prayers to baby Ava and her family. I know far too well just how tough the NICU is. Hugs.

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

praying for baby Ava and her family...

Kristin said...

Poor little munchkin. Ava and her family are in my prayers!!