Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cycle Day 17

Today marks cycle day 17. I have been super tired the last few days. A friend of mine called me at 3:00 am to tell me he was in the hospital. 6 calls later and it was 7:00 am I was driving across town to get him from there and take him to get his scripts and take him home. Thank God it was only a stone and he passed it fine. But I was so beat from no sleep that I am still catching up on sleep. LOL I am so glad he is better and it was nothing serious.

Today I just slept most of the day. I did manage to get up and do one errand before I was super tired again. Ever have those days where no matter how much you sleep you are still tired? Well that is me today.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I SO have that today. I can hardly keep my eyes open...it's straight to the couch for me!

I'm glad your friend was okay, that was very nice of you to pick him up:)

April said...

I'm visiting from SITS. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been really tired and that you're having to go through so much! I know it isn't easy. I had 2 miscarriages myself and went through 2 years of unexplained infertility. Please know that I wish you nothing but the best!

Yaya said...

Get some rest!