Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I WON THE BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!!!!

I WON!!!!!
I can not believe I won :) I never win anything!! I am super HAPPY and I can not wait for my new look :)
Thank you so much Jen this is going to be AWESOME!!!
Check out Jen's blog here: Following the Footsteps



This is the post were the winners of the contest are listed: Crazy Eights Winners!!!!

Check back to see all the awesome changes to come. This blog makeover is going to be super AWESOME. Thank you again Jen. I can not wait. :) :) :)

3 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

that is awesome. cant wait to see your new look.

Man I would like a personal make over. That would be cool.

Jennifer said...

UnicornMommy,

Thank you. I am still in shock that I won. I will keep an eye out for Jen's next contest and I will let you know as soon as she runs it.

Jennifer

Stacie said...

Yeah! How exciting! I can't wait to see the new look. :-)