Saturday, May 9, 2009

Internet was down

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. My Internet and phone has been down for a week. I called the cable company and they finally came to see what the problem was. They got here yesterday and the tech tells me there is errors coming in from the street like crazy. I was like so what does that mean? He tells me well the problem is not in the house it is coming from out side the house. I was like so what now? He tells me he is going to call in the line technicians to run the line and see were the problem is. Well this morning I got a call from the line tech and he asks me when this started. I told him I have been getting digital distortion on the TV and the Internet has been going out for a month. Then I explain the customer service kept resetting the box and said it would fix it. The distortion got bad a week ago and it was 24/7 and the Internet was down completely. The customer service finally set up a tech to come out and he called in the line tech. The line tech told me "Well this is what has happened I found the problem and it has been fixed." I was like "Well what did you find?" He was like "Someone was stealing your signal and that was cosing all the problems." I was like "WTF" He told me that they were tracking down the house that tied into our signal and they would be charging them with theft of services. So that is my sorted tell of how I lost Internet and TV for a week. LOL

Baby Dust to ALL :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Jennifer,

I just saw all your comments on my Crazy Eights game!! All I can say is WOW!!!! I would say your chances are pretty good. I haven't done the drawing yet. I am thinking I'll do it tomorrow. I've had kinda of a rough day and I am just not in the right frame of mind see who the winners are just yet!! It won't be long I promise!!!

Jennifer said...

AWESOME Jen I am sooooo wanting to win :)

Yaya said...

That blows!

Jennifer said...

Yaya,
Yea it sucked big time. I am just glad it is fixed now :)
Jennifer

Mocha Dad said...

It sucks when the internet is down.