Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Day of School

Boober is giving me such a hard time today. He knows that he has to get his work done and today is the last day of school. So he is trying to test me. He thinks just because it is the last day of school he can take forever to get his work done. I tell you today I want to pull my hair out. LOL The joys of teaching at home. But I know he is getting a better education at home than he would ever get in public school. With his ADHD when he was in regular school he stayed in the office for not being able to sit still when I was not there. So I started always being at the school in his class helping the teacher keep Boober on track. Then it hit me that he was getting behind due to his condition. I pulled him from regular school and started home schooling him. It is so much better on him but, it is harder on me. The things we do for our kids education!

Do not get me wrong. I love Boober and I love teaching him. He just gets the better of me some days and I need to vent. Then I can get my head back into the work, figure out why he is having trouble and change the way it is presented to him for his learning style. This he could never get in regular school. Summer is almost here!!!!!

Baby Dust to all :)

4 comments:

Lo said...

Hey girl! I have something for you on my blog! watch the video & thanks for entering the giveaway!

Jennifer said...

Lo

That is great :) I posted a reply on your blog :)

Jennifer

Lo said...

Would you mind sending me an email at lofoolery@gmail.com I need to get you connected with my friend Amanda so we can send you your prize! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

I will pop that e-mail off to you now :)