Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The New Look

My new look is coming but in the mean time I wanted to show everyone what great work Jen does. This is one of her free blog layouts from her design site. :)


If you are looking to change your blog up and give it a new jazzy style Jen has some awesome fee blog layouts. She also does custom work. Thank you again Jen for what you are doing for my new look and I can not wait to get it up and running.
Well I just love her layouts and I wanted to show everyone how great it looks applied to a blog. This way I get a new look while we are working on my custom design. :) I do want to add that Jen has super simple instructions on how to apply her layouts to your blog. It was easy to follow and took no time at all :)

6 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

Oh my gosh. it's gorgeous. i am so jealous.

I want one.

B said...

I'm new, so I have no idea what your blog used to look like, but this looks sharp now! This free layout is beautiful.

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

Hi, just stopping by from SITS. I hope you will stop by and read excerpts for my book, Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets. Tell your friends to stop by...

Rocksee said...

very cute new blog! Visiting from SITS

Manic Mother said...

Wow Jennifer it looks great, love the colors!

Jen said...

Ahhh You are so sweet!! Thanks for the shout out!!