Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tuesday is almost here!!!

Tuesday is almost here!! I can not wait to go see Doc H. My appointment is at 1:00 pm on the 26th. I just know he can help me. :)

Today I made double chocolate fudge brownies. They were soooo good. Boober LOVED them and asked "Mommy can you make these everyday?" I told him if I did that I would be as fat as the house. "Giggles" He told me he would still love me no matter how big I got. I was like that is so sweet but Mommy does not want to gain any more unless I am prego. "Giggles"

The things that kids say!!

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

3 comments:

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

can't wait to hear about your appt. I hope it goes GREAT!!

Thats too cute what youer kid said.lol
And now you have me craving brownies....NOT GOOD!! LOL

twondra said...

I got your comment and it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've put the button up. Thank you so much. It means the world to me. (((HUGS)))

Midwest Mommy said...

I hope everything goes well.

Kids are just too cute! And you made me want brownies, lol