Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update on Baby Ava

I talked to Baby Ava's Dad today and she is doing good. She is still undergoing light treatment and is still on oxygen. She has a heart murmur so they are monitoring her heart. She has a feeding tube in place and is still in the NICU. The NICU nurses said she got warm and kicked off her little blanket and tried to remove her heart monitor the other day. So she is a little fighter. LOL

She is not out of the woods yet and is still in need of all our prayers. Baby Ava's Mom and Dad are a wreck right now so they have not gotten me pictures of her yet. Which is understandable. As soon as I get pictures of this little beauty I will post them so everyone can see her.

God bless Baby Ava and keep her safe!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Thanks for the update. Definitely in my thoughts and prayers.