Thursday, June 4, 2009

14 Years Today

Today is my 14 year anniversary to my Hubby. It does not seem like it has been 14 years. How time flies!! 14 years ago today I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off making sure everything was done and ready for the wedding. I look back and remember all the butterflies I had in my tummy. I remember the tear in my Dad's eye when he hugged me and told me he loved me before he walked me down. The look in my Mom's eye's when she fixed my vale. But most of all I remember the love in my hubbies eyes as he looked into my eyes. We were so young and so in love! WOW what a day!!

I love you my dear husband. You are the love of my life and the father of my son. You are my everything and I am yours. Here is to 14 more wonderful years together!! Happy Anniversary!!

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

9 comments:

The Un-Organized Mom said...

Awww what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Come back anytime...always something going on!

Kimberli

Suzi said...

Happy Anniversary. Visitng from SITS.

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Happy 14th Anniversary!!! I hope it was great and that you both get to enjoy time with each other today:)

twondra said...

Happy anniversary! What a sweet post. :)

Rocksee said...

Happy Anniversary!!

teasinglydiverse said...

Your comment was ahead of mine on the SITS post so I thought I'd stop by and say hello :)
Congratulations - 14 years is amazing! I hope you have a very happy anniversary!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

This is great! Stopping by from SITS!

confessionsofacountrygirl said...

Happy anniversary! Dropping by to say thank your for dropping by my blog on my FB day over at SITS. Have an AWESOME day!

Marina said...

I'm stopping by from SITs and here's wishing you and Hubby and Happy anniversary.May you be blessed with many more years of love and happiness. We'll be reaching 7 years next month :>

Come stop by and enter 2 fun giveaways at my blog....never know...you may win ;> http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/