Thursday, June 11, 2009

185 lbs down to 171 lbs

Well I am down from 185 lbs to 171 lbs :) This diet is a rough one but it seems to be working. LOL It is getting hard to do an hour of exercise a day when I am sick all the time on the Metformin. I had no idea I would be this nauseous. I have not thrown up yet but this is only 500 mg a day. Next week is going to be 1000 mg a day. Then the next week after that it will be 1500 mg a day. As if I was not punishing myself enough LOL after that we up it to 2000 mg a day. :) I know this will all be worth it when we have our little miracle.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Way to go with the weight loss! Awesome!

Rocksee said...

Jennifer are you eating enough with the metformin?? My best friend and my husband takes met and you really have to eat ALOT to keep it from upseting your stomach. My husband takes 2000 a day and it was tough at first because he was sick all the time, but once he got his eating a little more frequent it was better. Not sure of your situation but just a thought!

Yaya said...

GOOD JOB!!!!

UnicornMommy said...

Good work out of you. Wow.

mommytoalot said...

Good luck to you.
thanks for stopping by my blog on my saucy day
Lisa

Wes and Dani said...

Wow! You've lost a LOT already! Way to go! I think I've maybe lost like, 2 or 3 lbs lol. And most of that is because I don't feel good because of the Metformin. I need to kick it into gear! Way to stick to it!

twondra said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You go girl! :)

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

Congrats, and Holy Cow! Hahaha Leaving some Friday bloggy love from SITS

monica said...

Wow great job!! Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!