Monday, June 1, 2009

3 LB's in 4 days!!!

I have lost 3lbs in the last 4 days!! Can you believe it??? I am in SHOCK!! I am so hungry and tired but I know that is only because my body is use to having all those sugars and junk. So I just need to get threw this feeling. LOL I have noticed that if I eat more than this diet tells me to I feel like I ate to much. That is awesome!

My hubby was sick for the last few days so it was hard to post. He had some kind of bug. I am just glad Boober and I did not get it.

I am still waiting for my blood work to get back but, as soon as it does I will post the findings. I am praying nothing else is found.

Baby Dust to ALL!!

7 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

you so didnt have to give me the four pounds....
hehehehe

good work out of you.

My whole house is sick...I pray I dont get it either.

Hugs

UnicornMommy said...

oh by the way. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK.

I want something like it.

I really want the two sides, so things arent clustered on one side.

twondra said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

I'm definitely thinking and praying for you!!

Mary said...

Thats great, Jennifer! Whoo hoo!

Stacie said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Whoot!

Love, love, love the new look! :-)

P.S. I totally dig the scrolling side bar thing. How the heck did you get it to do that?

Jennifer said...

Stacie,

Thank you :) Jen did an awesome job on my blog :) I sent you an e-mail with how to do the scrolling side bar :)

Jennifer

Wes and Dani said...

Hey Jennifer! How's the diet going? That's so great that you lost 3 lbs already. Awesome! :) I haven't been very consistent. I've been really trying to watch what I eat and to eat more fruits and veggies and less processed crap, but to be honest, I've never been one to eat a lot of processed crap to begin with. I HAVE been cutting down on my eating-out and I think that that has helped. Also, my Dr. upped my Metformin dose, so I've been feeling pretty crappy the last few days....haven't eaten much of anything.

ANYWAY, keep me posted on your progress!
Dani