Thursday, June 25, 2009

HSG Test Results

I had the HSG (Hysterosalpingogram) test done today and all went fine. I got a little cramping when the dye was inserted but other than that there was no pain. I was a little crampy for 2 hours after but it was not bad at all. Everything on the scan was great and there is no problems there. We also got our cryotyping back today and Hubby and I have no problems there. In the words of Doc H "You are both golden there." Thank God that those came out fine. I am so happy about that. I have to skip my Metformin for 2 days and I am on antibiotics for the next 7 days so I am going to be feeling much better. :)

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

6 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

baby dust to you.

twondra said...

So glad everything turned out okay! Glad you didn't have too much cramping. I was scared going into mine, but I didn't have much cramping, either...just a little.

So glad you got good results. :)

Chelsea Lietz said...

great news!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Glad to hear that everything went well for you:)
I had some cramping after my HSG too but it wasn't too bad..plus I was medicated With Lortab..lol so I think it helped me to relax ALLOT!!;)

Keep us informed on what your doing...

Hugs,
Hannah

Amy said...

Hello Jennifer,

I am Amy from the Big Brother site. I just wanted to say. Hello. I read your post and wish you the best of luck. I can't wait for our show to start. Is this your main blog? Have a wonderful weekend.

Yaya said...

Glad you had good HSG results. I always get nervous for those.