Monday, June 15, 2009

HSG will be done on the 24th

My HSG (Hysterosalpingogram) imaging test is now set to be done on the 24th of this month. I am very nervous about the test but I am sure I will be fine. LOL or should I say the Valium will make me fine for the test. I am instructed to take 2 Valium 30 min before the test. I am praying all is fine on the test and I do not have any problems with the dye.

Today is Day 1 of 1000 mg of Metformin. I am feeling a bit sicker today. I know it will pass but until then bear with me :)

Baby Dust to all!!!

7 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

I was going to suggest taking a couple-three Ibuprofen. But yup, ummm, Valium will do the trick. LOL

GL. it is kinda neat to see inside though. Make sure to make it a point to have them tell you everything they are doing and what they see when they see it. It was really helpful for me instead of sitting there letting my imagination go wild.

twondra said...

I hope you feel better real soon!

I'll be thinking of you on the 24th. :)

Melissa said...

I wish you the best with your journey! Thank you for stopping by mine

Mary said...

You'll do great. I'm so happy that it's so close:)

GREETINGS FROM GUATEMALA (Regina) said...

Visiting from SITS. I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to following your story. Blessings!!

Cammie said...

Hello! Thanks for popping by yesterday! Good luck with your test and TTC!! Sending you lots of baby dust

meandtheblueskies said...

I'm sorry you're medicine is making you sick and I hope everything goes well with your test. Stopping by from SITS. If you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter my one year anniversary contest.