Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joined A Gym

Well I did it!! LOL I joined a gym and I love it!! I joined the gym LA Fitness on Friday. I worked out Friday and today. I will be going back to the gym in the morning. All the classes are covered on my membership. So I can take any class I want for no additional fee!!! I am going to be doing water aerobics on Tuesdays and Thursdays for sure. I am going to be checking out the yoga class later next week as well. I am enjoying working out at a gym again. The best part is they have daycare for only $10.00 per month and I can put Boober in the daycare often as I want for that price. YES!!!! No need to worry about what days I can workout around my Hubbies work schedule.

Baby Dust to All!!!!!

3 comments:

WhiteSockGirl said...

Ah, I wish I can get that excited about gym! Enjoy!

Stopping by from SITs

twondra said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!

Yaya said...

Good for you! I love yoga, but it takes awhile to get used to it, so don't get discouraged!