Sunday, June 14, 2009

Upping the dose of Metformin on Monday

I start the 1000 mg of Metformin on Monday. So instead of 500 mg I will be starting the 1000 mg then. I am a little nervous about how my tummy will take the extra 500 mg. LOL My tummy has been very upset with me lately. Even tho I have felt like tossing my salad all over the place I have tried to eat. Sorry I have not been very active on my blogging. I have just felt so gross lately. :(

In 2 weeks I will be having my HSG test done and I am scared about the contrast dye. I am glad Doc H gave me Valium to take before the procedure so I will not be so up tight.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

5 comments:

twondra said...

I had no problems at all with my HSG, but I've heard of some people having quite a bit of pain. I hope it goes so smoothly for you sweetie!!

mary said...

Metformin is the worst. I'm still not totally happy on 1000mg. That's great that you can take a valium for the hsg. Whoo hoo! I'm so proud of you with the weight loss and dieting as well. You are doing such a great job!

Mary said...

It's Mary from A Hopeful Unicorn. I just realized I wasn't logged in correctly.

Orange Juice said...

Wow! What a journey for you. Praying for you!

Chelsea Lietz said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog.
We have been through some of the same things, I also have a MTHFR mutation.
I didn't have a problem with the HCG, so I hope you don't either! Good luck!