Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working through the gross feelings!!

Working through the yucky feelings from the Metformin have been a challenge for me. I hate to puck and I have been doing a bunch of it. It got so bad that Doc H lowered my dose back down to 500 mg for last week and this week. But then I go back to upping the dose again. I always know when I eat something that the meds do not like. It comes on FAST!! Like right after I eat I start feeling that gross feeling. Even some of the things I am told I can eat I can not keep down. Well enough about that.

I have been working out at the gym and taking aerobics classes. I really enjoy my water aerobics and I have started a new class called Body Works Plus Abs. That class is AWESOME!! I am working upper, lower body and core in that class. There is another class called Step Plus Abs and after taking that class I was sore for 3 days. LOL My legs hated me after that one.

Next cycle Hubby and I will start trying again to have a baby. I am praying that all this hard work will get us were we want to be. But I am so afraid of having another miscarriage. After having three it takes all the excitement out of finding out you are pregnant. I pray to God if we get a positive next month everything goes fine. I am super scared it will happen again and pray that that is not in my future. TTC after multiple miscarriages is really hard and with all my medical problems that makes it worse. Pray for me in the coming month.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. :( You poor thing.

I hope next cycle is the one. (((HUGS)))