Monday, August 24, 2009

Going Crazy!!

I am going crazy!! Doc. H's nurse told me he was going to want to see me at 6 weeks but she scheduled my first pregnancy appointment for the 14th of September and I will be 8 weeks along. With all my problems in the past I am freaking out that my first sonogram is that far out. I am going to be calling the office back today to try to get in earlier. Cas if I do not I am going to go completely MAD!!!

I am so nervous and scared. I am praying constantly that everything is OK. I need to know everything is fine. I need to know as soon as I can what is going on in there. I need to know my baby is doing well. I just need right now. After all the miscarriages and TTC for such a long time I am just so scared. I also find myself crying more over my baby angels.

Boober does not know yet but I think he is getting a clue. He told me the other day "Mommy there is a Baby in your tummy and it is growing and doing great. Mommy it is perfect." I almost busted into tears. How does he know? I have been so careful not to tell him. I do not want him to go through that again. Hell I do not want to go through that again. God is watching over me and I know he hears my cries.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there friend! I know it's got to be hard! Please know you are in my prayers!!!

UnicornMommy said...

children are amazing like that. I think Bug knew before too. There were some comments before I told him the news. Makes me think he knew.

Hang in there. It's scary at first. believe me I know. It's hard to trust our bodies after such betrayal in the past.

Thinking of you and praying sticky thoughts.