Sunday, September 13, 2009

4 more days untill my next scan!!

It seems like this week has been going by so slow. It feels like the 17th is never going to get here. I have been so tired but that is a good thing. :) I felt like I was going to toss my cookies all day today. But that is a great thing as well. So far everything has been fine and I am feeling the way I should. I am just so nervous and excited. Boober keeps asking when I am going back to the doctor so he can see his baby sister again. We do not even know if it is a boy or a girl yet. LOL

Thank you so much to everyone that is praying for us. I can feel your warm thoughts and prayers. Please keep us in your prayers.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole and Chris said...

Well I can TOTALLY relate. My next scan is also on Thursday and it couldn't come sooner! ;-)
I haven't really had many symptoms except constipation. I almost wish I did feel nausea or something else!
Well good luck Thursday. Sticky baby dust to us both!

twondra said...

Awww, so precious. :) I'm glad things are going so well! Hurry up the 17th. :)

Say, I wanna have a button like you have on your blog with the code...how do I do that? I want to use the button you made but I want to be able to have a code people can take and paste. Thanks. :)

Dawn said...

I get my first IUI on the 17th so completely understand your need for that day to get here fast!!! Will be praying that everything goes smoothly.

Wendy said...

hi! here from Dawn's blog - just wanted to stop by and say 'yay' for your recent BFP! giving us all hope! ;)

cheryllookingforward said...

Hi Jennifer, I found you from Dawn's blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm about 2 weeks behind you and I'll be hoping that the 17th comes quickly for you, too!