Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another scan on the 17th

I am going in to the doctor on the 17th for another ultrasound. I am very nervous about this scan. I will be 8 weeks 1 days. This is very close to when I lost my second baby. I am feeling like I should. I have felt sick all day which is a great thing. I am praying all the time that everything is fine. I wish I did not worry so much. I wish I could be happy and not have that what if in the back of my mind. I will be so glad when I get out of the first trimester. I will have such a weight lifted off my shoulders then. I will post an update tomorrow with all the details about my Doctor's visit.

Please pray for my little bean.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Jennifer, we are in very similar situations. I also have the MTHFR mutation but they tested my homocysteine levels and said they were normal so all they've done is given me a high dose folate pill and 100 mg of B vits a day plus my prenatal and 81mg aspirin....This came after alot of other info...and I am in the process of writing a blog and catching up all of my history on it, but here's a link: http://pregnantpup.blogspot.com/
I am also preggo and at 8 weeks today (atleast they think so). I have my perinatologist appt on Friday and hope to see the lil pup again :o)
Baby dust to you x

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Praying for you & your little bean:)

So Not Mom-a-licious said...

Sending a big hug of comfort and lots of prayers your way! You are not alone. As difficult as it is to push the others memories to the back of your mind, try to fill it will all the positives you have so far! Best of luck!

Stopping by to say hit from SITS!