Saturday, October 10, 2009

Emergency Ambulance Ride and Emergency Surgery

On 10-05-2009 the pain got so bad that I could not take it any more. Then I started hemorrhaging. Hubby called an ambulance to come get me. I was taken to the hospital were they gave me morphine. The pain was so bad it only took the edge off. I then signed a blood transfusion waver due to the loss of blood. I was then taken for emergency surgery. The emergency D&C was preformed and then I woke up in recovery.

I feel very empty inside. I am not sure why this is happening to me for the 4th time. Dang 4 miscarriages!! What is wrong with me??? I am going to go back to the doctor in a week for the post op appointment and then I will see my re again after that. I will post more when my head is clear and I can think straight.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

6 comments:

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Jennifer I'm so sorry. I've been MIA due to computer problems and didn't know until now.

I really don't have words to express how I feel. So just know that you are in my prayers and that I care.

Hugs,
Hannah

Jen said...

I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you are recovering well. Hang in there sweet friend!! Praying for you!!!

twondra said...

Wow. I'm so very sorry. I remember when that happened to my sister 5 years ago (she passed out at my house after hemorrhaging with a m/c). It was horrible. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. (((HUGS)))

Nicole said...

This is just horrible that you have had to go through all this. And like you said for the 4th time! I hope you will find some answers soon. Thinking of you...

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

I have a blog award for you on my Blog:)

Dawn said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this. I am happy that you are doing well. Will be praying for you.