Saturday, October 3, 2009

Going Natural

I have made a decision. I am not going to have the D&C done. I have had 2 D&C's and a blighted ovum. The more D&C's you have the more scaring and damage to the uterus there is. I talked with my doctor and explained my choice to go natural. She has agreed and it is what is best for me at this time. I have not started bleeding and I still feel pregnant as of today. If nothing starts by Friday I will return to my doctor and we will do another ultrasound to see what is going on in there. But as of today I am on an emotional roller coaster ride just waiting for it to start. I am not sure why this is happening to me again. When someone tells me "Sometimes this just happens." I want to punch them and say "NOT 4 TIMES IT DOES NOT!!" There is more wrong with me than we know and this just proves it. If we try again I am thinking I need to go holistic. I feel I need to get back to nature. If anyone has any tips or sites that cover this area please let me know. Right now I am just going threw a lot of emotional pain, sadness, anger, unknowing and fear. I am not sure if I can go through this again. But I know for a fact my son can not go through this again. I will be even more careful to make sure he does not find out if we try again.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

9 comments:

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I could take all the pain away. Thinking of you! (((HUGS)))

Rach said...

Well, we are still at the beginning or our journey. Six months of trying but nothing yet.

I'm trying to stay as natural as possible. Using Bible studies to keep my spirits up (First Place 4 Health Series), eating healthy, exercise, and I'm considering doing acupuncture (not only for fertility but also to help with stress).

Dont know if it will work but only time will tell.

Wes and Dani said...

Yay now I can comment!

As for going natural...I know fairhavenhealth.com has some natural teas and stuff....

Also, exercise (which you were already doing) and drinking lots of water were key in my getting pregnant, I really believe so...but then again, I lost it too.

With all your miscarriages I just don't know what else could be done!? I assume your doctor had you taking progesterone supplements, right? Other than that, I don't know what they do to remedy multiple miscarriages.

Good luck!!!!!
Dani
ttcconnections.blogspot.com

cheryllookingforward said...

I'm glad you took your time to decide about this. Good luck. I hope things start moving quickly - I'll keep on thinking about you!

UnicornMommy said...

I wish I could give you a real hug and hold your hand at this time.

I am so sorry beyond words that you are going through this again.

Wendy said...

I am so sorry - the pain of another loss is all too fresh for me as well- I hope you find the comfort in your loved ones and find peace in the days ahead.

Melis.sa said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Michele said...

I am so sorry for you. I had a similar situation with my second miscarriage only they think the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and I didn't find out until my 12 week sonogram and the baby showed no signs of letting go. It's such a awful time. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Jenn said...

So sorry that you have to go through this again. Try checking out Jess at http://babyparamore.blogspot.com/ She has also had four miscarriages, and PCOS. She's doing a TTC break (medically) while they explore the options for the holistic side of things.