Sunday, November 15, 2009

The joys of H1N1

Well the last 2 weeks have been fun.... NOT >>>> LOL
Boober got the H1N1 virus and I had to take him to the doctor to get meds. He is feeling much better now but I have had a migraine for the last 3 days. YUCK. I was spraying Lysol like crazy all week. Thank God he is feeling better now tho.

I added more jewelry today to the fund raising blog: Jewelry for Hope lots of new items to choose from. There are some great Christmas ideas there :)

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

So much of the H1N1 going around. :( I hope you're able to stay healthy.

Thanks again for all your help with the buttons. :) I LOVE both of them! Thanks for taking the time to teach me. :) You're the best!!

twondra said...

I LOVE the necklaces!! Great Christmas ideas! I have to wait to see who's name I draw for Christmas, but I'm definitely shopping at your store. :) :)