Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Leading up to Christmas this year was very hard on my family. I am so glad that Christmas day was a wonderful day with no problems.


All the problems that I have had with my fertility has really been rough on my family. We had another loss this year and it was as hard on us as our first loss. We really felt that pregnancy was going to be different and was going to be the one that held to term. We were wrong. It put us in a real financial hole and there was a point were we did not think there was going to be a Christmas for our family this year. We decided the hell with all the hospital bills and we had a great Christmas. We still have to deal with the bills but it is worth it to see Boober's face light up because he got what he wanted for Christmas.


Well I got the results from my sugar test and it came back high but not high enough for the doctor to issue a prescription for the monitoring supplies. Now why would my sugar levels come back high and me not be diabetic. Not to mention the fact I am taking 2000 mg of Metformin a day. That just does not make since to me. Plus the Metformin makes me itch like crazy so my hubby stole my pills and will not let me take them. He told me he is not going to let me take something that is making me scratch holes in my chest and that was that.


Merry Christmas to all!!

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Wishing you a happy New Year and that this year your dreams come true!

twondra said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I hope you're able to figure things out with the Metformin. That doesn't sound fun at all.

I got the jewelry...and WOW! I was soooo impressed!! They turned out even better than I though. Thank you so much! And thank you for the extra necklace! It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you sweetie! I'm going to post on my blog soon to hopefully get you some business.

Thanks again sweetie!! (((HUGS)))

Jennifer said...

Tammy,
I am so glad everything arrived and that you love your new items :) Thank you again for your order and your fantastic comments :)
Jennifer

Elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.