Friday, January 1, 2010

I could not wait!!

LOL I could not wait a day or two to start the contest. It is live and up and running.



Boober will be drawing the name of the winner.
I will be running this contest for 2 weeks. You can enter to win the contest up until midnight on January 15, 2010
Get your entries in now so you do not miss out. I know if I do not do something while I am thinking about it I forget to do it. LOL
Good luck everyone!! :) This is so much fun.

Here is what the winner will get :)




BABY DUST to ALL!!!

5 comments:

Lorina said...

Okay so I totally love those! Very nice.

Stopping by from SITS! (thanks for commenting)

Stacie said...

Oooh, how pretty! They remind me of three little bird eggs in a nest--that is totally what I am going to have in 2010, a third egg for our nest!

Gay Vaughan @It's a Hodgepodge Life said...

Those are totally cute! Stopping in from SITS...thanks for the entry!

Bella Lucia Photography said...

Love these! What a great giveaway! Visiting from SITS!

Danielle said...

Stopping by from SITS. These are adorable. I am going to enter now. Thanks,

xoxo
Danielle