Monday, January 11, 2010

I feel Like Death Warmed Over!

Well my cycle started 2 days ago and I have cramps like you would not believe. That and everyone taking an aspirin regiment knows what happens during this time while on that stuff. SOOOOO not fun! I can not help but feel super bad during this time of the month. It is a constant reminder that my little pea is gone and I am missing a BIG part of me that should be growing safe inside. What a bummer of a week. Sorry to be such a downer right now. I am just hurting and needed to talk about my feelings. My hubby took my Metformin due to the reaction I am having with it. You know the itching and scratching. I know it is for the best that I do not take it due to that fact but I can not help but think I need it due to the PCOS. I know I am crazy but right now thoughts are running around in my head and they just will not quit. This is the time when I ask myself over and over what went wrong and what did I do to cause this to happen again. I am beating myself up and I need to stop and just breath. Your comments are such a comfort to me and I love and keep each and every one of them close to my heart. It makes me know I am not alone on this road of infertility. I want us all to get off this road and have our hopes and dreams come true. I pray for that all the time.

On another note:
It is not to late to enter the drawing to win the Birds Nest Earrings.

So hurry and enter to win NOW!! I will be running this contest for 2 weeks. You can enter to win the contest up until midnight on January 15, 2010



Baby Dust to ALL!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm soooo sorry you're feeling so down. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Know that we are all here for you. (((HUGS)))

Wes and Dani said...

Sorry you are feeling crappy. AF just got done over here...and I totally know what you mean. For the first time since my m/c I was able to convince myself completely that there was no way no chance that I was still pregnant/pregnant again. It's been a hard week.

Ahh and the metformin. Some days I think my guts are going to explode. Like right now, for example. *sigh*

No itching, though, so that's a bonus I guess.