Friday, January 29, 2010

What to do?

Hubby is not so sure about Clomid but my re wants to put me on it to force ovulation. Since I only ovulate maybe 2 times a year. Hubby sees it this way I can get pregnant when I do ovulate but I can not get passed 8 1/2 weeks. He wants the re to focus on why this is and not just the ovulation part. I am at a loss for what to do at this point. I know I need to get to the bottom of the cause of the miscarriages and I know I need to ovulate at the right times and not this messed up way my body is working at this point. My Re is not wanting me to go with herbs to try to get my body to function right. He wants me to go with the metformin but it makes me itch so bad. Hubby will not tell me what he did with my metformin. So taking that right now can not happen unless I find it. But I do not want to itch any longer either. It took about 4 days after hubby took my metformin away for the itching to stop. Now it has stopped and the only thing I have stopped taking is the metformin. We know that was the cause of the itching. What to do? I have no clue! Sorry for the rambling. LOL


Baby Dust to ALL!!

5WKWSYN792X9

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I can understand why your husband would wonder about why you are m/cing. Could the long cycles somehow be affecting the quality of the eggs? Is that possible?

Is there a way to start the met at a lower dosage?

Nicole said...

I can see where he is coming from. Honestly I can't say I wouldn't give it a shot. We had trouble getting PG again after the 2nd miscarriage. 6 months later I took my first dose of Clomid and got PG. And have carried to 27 weeks as of yesterday!! My RE had mentioned (after months of testing) that I have low egg quality. He wasn't for certain but thinks that could possibly be the reason for the miscarriages. I am also taking the Folbic this time for my MTHFR, but after having my homocysteine levels checked @ the beginning of this PG, and they came back normal, I really don't think it was the MTHFR effecting me. Who knows.
I was willing to try anything at that point. Good luck!!

twondra said...

I would think you could concentrate on both issues? I can see where you would want to know why you're miscarrying.

Thinking about you!!

Wes and Dani said...

Hey girl! Good luck with whatever you decide--your Fertile CM was shipped out today. :) You should see it soon since you are only one state away!

Dani