Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Week with Boober

This week I have just hung out with Boober. We have been doing inside activities due to it raining almost nonstop the last few days. I have loads of polymer clay projects to get caught up on. I could not see messing with clay and not charishing every minute that Boober wants to spend with me. There is going to come a time when I am going to want to spend time with him and he is not going to want to spend it with me.

So I guess my message for this week is for everyone to spend all the time you can with your kids now while they want you there. Cherish every minute of every day with them. Love lots, smile lots and take a ton of pictures. They grow up to fast!

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Love this post. It is a message that is all too often forgot.

twondra said...

So glad you had a good week with him!! Thanks for the reminder. :)

corra said...

Dear Jennifer, you have won an AngPao from me! Do drop me a mail so that I could send you an AngPao (Discount Coupon worth USD$5) to you. :D

Toni said...

I completely agree! My 16 has no time for me now, they grow up so fast!! :)

Mom of Many said...

That's so true! Following you via Follow Me club at MBC. Stop by and visit at http://nobirthcontrol.blogspot.com when you can.