Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Now I am the lady that ALWAYS calls the cops on the kids!

Can you believe this! Now I am known as the lady that always calls the cops on the kids in the neighbor hood. I called the police ONE time in the 10 years I have lived in my house. The kids were running in between houses shooting air soft BBs at each other, peoples cars and houses. They shot my car when I passed by them pulling into my drive way. They even shot the guys car that lives next door to me. There was BBs everywhere. Now my thought was I did not want one of them to damage someones property or for heaven sake shoot the other ones eye out. So I told them they needed to go somewhere else to do that and I got told to F off. I was like WHAT!!!! So I called my hubby (he is a deputy) and asked him what to do. He told me to call it in and dispatch would handle it. So I did. I found out today that I am now being called the Cop Calling Lady! Can you imagine? If I had gotten a better response from the kids or their parents were watching them they would not have been out there damaging others property. So the deputy that came out got the response I got from the kids cursing and disrespect so he impounded all the kids air soft guns and the BBs as well.


So my question to everyone is this:
Did I do the right thing by calling it in?
Can this title really be mine since I have called ONE time in 10 years?

Baby Dust to ALL!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

I would of called it in also.. Those kids would of hurt someone, something or even hurt themselves..

This type of things these kids were doing with BB guns they are doing with real guns when they are older.

You did the right thing.. and if they want to call you the cop calling lady I say Right on you did the right thing..

I would rather be called the Cop Calling lady instead of the lady that didn't do anything and one of them get hurt.

You did the right thing...

twondra said...

You definitely did the right thing sweetie. I definitely would have called it in myself. I'm sorry they're calling you that, but try not to let it bother you. I know, much easier said than done. :)

Miss Understood said...

Hey there,
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the follow and I think your blog is beautiful. I went back and read alot of your posts even from last year and I must say some were hard to read. I also have suffered from miscarriage and its really hard to talk about sometimes so I think your posts are great. Especially for others who might be going through the same thing. Keep on posting and good luck and TONS of baby dust to you :)

alliemich said...

I just came across your blog while googling mthfr and multiple miscarriages. I just had my 3rd d/c yesterday and am diagnosed with the disorder. my doctor doesn't feel competent to help me anymore and is sending me to a RE at a local fertility clinic. the problem is i don't have an appt until may 6 and i feel i will go crzy before then... then the rpl testing is 6 weeks.... where are you in the journey of ttc now? have you been thru all testing?
thanks for all your help...
allie

Kristen Andrews said...

I would have clld too and you warned them to stop, I always wonder where they kids parents are

shunee said...

Girl Yes! I have called the cops before and you know what??? I LIKED IT!...ok for real,I wasn't happy about it, but I could have been saving their lives.I felt bad But I hope that it scared them straight. You did the right thing :).

And you know what? If you thing about it,it's the ones that are the "mean" ones that the kids love and respect later in life.