Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our New Addition

This is the newest addition to our home:



 This is Libby and she is excited that she is able to cuddle with Boober on the couch. The people that had her before us never let her sit on the couch. We are happy to have her and think the world of her. Our little Libby Lou. Laughing I have a feeling she is going to be very happy in her new home. She is a Jack Russell Terrier and we love her already. 

I am super close to my 100th post! Can you believe it 100 posts? Comment and let me know what you want me to do for my 100th post.
Baby Dust to ALL!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't know. My 100th post came and went without me noticing. So did my 500th. I keep meaning to do something special for these milestones, but don't.

Very cute dog.

Jen said...

Libby so cute! I hope she brings your family LOTS of joy!!

Dawn said...

What a cutie!! Dogs bring so much joy! I would be lost without my little stinker!