Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a Mom does on a Saturday Night

While all the hip cool kids are out partying what does a Mom of a 9 year old do on a Saturday night? Well my kiddo is home schooled so he does not get to play with kids during the week. He needs his social time too. Right? Here I sit at McDonald's sipping a coffee in the kids play area watching boober go nuts. I am so glad they brought back free WiFi. If not I would be going INSANE right about now.


Boober is getting so big! With his ADHD he has enough energy to send a rocket to the moon and back again. He never sits still. I would not change him for the world. I just wish time did not go by so fast. So what do us Moms do on the weekend? We go to the park, we go to McDonalds, we go any were the kids will have a good time. All the while praying they be careful and not get hurt. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to need Tylenol before long it is mega loud in here.

2 comments:

Renee said...

we took Bug and his buddy N to McD play land over the last vacation...seems like every other parent did too.

But they loved it. I am so glad though that the weather is getting nicer that we can be outside.

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

Time goes by way too fast, I agree! My daughter is 10 so we play Wii or watch a movie!