Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost 35 OMG Am I getting to OLD

I am almost 35 now and that nagging feeling that time is running out is weighing heavy on my mind. I know God has a plan for me. I just wish he would let me in on it. I can not help but think about my age. Hubby keeps telling me it is ok and that we are not giving up yet. I told him I am not giving up hope but I just worry so much. I have so many issues now and as I get older are they going to get worse? God please do not let things get worse only better. I can do this! We can do this!

Baby Dust to ALL!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I know what you mean. I'll be 34 in 4 months I can hear my biological clock ticking louder every day! I wonder if my time to have a child will ever come!! It's hard! I am not necessarily unable to get pregnant but I have other health issues that put me at a high risk. My hubby's not sure if he want's to risk loosing me or a baby. We are in two different places regarding children and it's very hard!!

Just know I understand a little how you feel!!

When's your birthday BTW?

Jennifer said...

Jen,
Thank you for your post. :) My B-Day is Aug. 3rd.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

My daughter has PCOs & hypothyroisim.
she got pregnant on the pill after taking antibiotics and now has a thre year old.
Don't give up