Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life Moves On

Today is cycle day 9 and I did not ovulate last month. Damn this PCOS. It is so very frustrating that my body does not function like it should. I can not take the metformin any longer due to the side effects, so this is not an option for me. We are in the process of changing out insurance. I am not sure if the new coverage will cover at least some of the cost of infertility treatments yet. I do know that the coverage will be better and no more fighting with the insurance company to get them to pay for things that they are suppose to. This is a real pain in the butt. We pay a lot of money to have coverage and the insurance company will not pay for anything. Fighting with them takes a toll on me. I will update when I know more.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm sorry you are struggling. Will be praying that your new insurance company is much more cooperative.

Jennifer said...

Dawn,
Thank you so much for your comment and your prayers. I can use all I can get. :)
Jennifer

leah m said...

Jennifer, I stumbled on your blog looking into recurrent miscarriages on a google search. My name is leah and my email is lmatelski@hotmail.com. I have PCOS too and I am suffering right now with my 4th miscarriage. I have had a stillbirth too. I am devestated and I see you are pregnant. I would love to talk with you if you have a moment. I know this is strange, but if you ever check this still I am desperate for advice. I am on metformin too, and I see you were and NOW you have a healthy pregnancy while off of it. I have long wondered if my metformin use was actually the CAUSE of my miscarriages. If you ever have time PLEASE email me. Thank you.