Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is almost here

Can you believe it another year is almost over and Christmas is almost here. It feels like yesterday we were watching the Ball drop ringing in 2010. As I look back at all that has happened in 2010 I can not help but be sad. 2010 was not a good year for me so I am going to look forward to 2011. I am glad for having that crappy job for the time that I did have it. I was able to get the things for Christmas that I would not have been able to. Yes I am going to miss the added income. But I am not going to miss all the drama. As for the money I am owed I have filled a claim with the labor board against the company. I was told by the labor board that I have a claim and they are investigating the company to get the money that I am owed. This I can smile about. They say everything happens for a reason and I feel my reason for going through this is to make sure that it does not happen to anyone else.

Baby Dust to ALL!!

2 comments:

~Debra said...

Just checking in on you, Jennifer & wishing your New Year has started off on the right foot.

How are you doing?

Jennifer said...

My new year is starting off weird. I am not sure if the weeks to come will be good or bad. So we will see. I do need as many prayers that I can get. :) I will make a post soon about what is going on. I just pray it is a happy post.

Baby Dust to ALL!!