Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Update... Boy or a Girl??

OK This is another big update. On the 22nd I went in for my 20 week sono scan. This scan was a BIG one. During this visit we got to look at everything. First we looked at the baby's head and brain. Everything looked great. Then we moved on to the spine and spinal cord. Everything looked great. Next we looked at the baby's abdomen and organs. Everything was the correct size, shape and location. Then we got to look at the baby's bones and everything looked great there as well. We got to look at the baby's hands and feet. We even got to see the baby's little toes and fingers. Next we looked at the baby's heart and umbilical cord. Everything was perfect. AMAZING!! After checking everything else the tech asked me if we wanted to know if the baby is a boy or a girl. I was SOOOOO excited to see that I told her "PLEASE I want to know". She smiled and we began searching for the gender............

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We are SOOO happy that the scan went so well. As soon as I find my darn camera I will post the sono pictures for everyone to see.

Baby Dust To ALL!!!
 

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow! I blinked and missed a whole lot! First off, congratulations! I am so, so happy for you! (at some point please fill us in on all the details of the when/how's ect, okay) second off, yeah for a little girl and perfect level 2 u/s!

Yeah!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

YAY! Congrats on the sweet baby girl!!! They're precious and fun to dress up of course;)

I have another baby girl on the way as well.lol 2 baby girls that will be 14 months apart in age.. its crazy!

Ps. I was so excited to read your post that anounced you were pregnant:D

Jen said...

So exciting!! Congrats!! Do you have a name picked out??

Jennifer said...

Jen, Not yet we were so afraid to even purchase anything for the baby that we have not thought of names yet. Since we have had so many losses in the past we did not want to jinx it.

Jo said...

Hi jennifer I wore my chocolate donut earrings yesterday that i bought from you (i love them!) and it made me remember to post and say congratulations on your pregnancy. I am looking forward to hearing all about it and lovely to see you are expecting a little girl. All the best for a lovely healthy pregnancy. Jo in Australia

Melody said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!