Saturday, April 2, 2011

Surprise Update and Big Wonders

Well I have a BIG secrete I want to share with everyone. I am pregnant!! Today I am 16 weeks and 5 days. This is a major thing for me. I have had 5 miscarriages in the last 5 years. Each one I have not gotten past 8 weeks and 3 days. On the 14th we are going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. We are super excited. I did not want to revile our big secrete until we were past the point of were we had gotten to in the past. In 2 weeks I have an appointment with the high risk doctors for more Sono scans.

I have a fetal doppler that I use at home between appointments and let me tell you it really helps to put the mind at ease. Any time I am feeling nurvious about the baby I check the heart beat. Being able to hear the little one is a wonderful thing. It really puts the mind at ease. Up until now I have had weekly appointments with my OB and now I am seeing the Doc every 3 weeks. So that is my big surprise and update.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations! This is going to sound so cliche, but my hubby & I were talking about you yesterday! I wore the earrings you sent for free with the bracelet we ordered to our Easter pics yesterday & he wondered if you still posted. I am so happy to hear your wonderful & exciting news. Praying for an uneventful pregnancy.

Shelly said...

What is your medical diagnosis and what meds are you on....sorry I have a short memory!.....Congrats on the pregnancy. I am happy for you!

Jen said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy and excited for you!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!! Wishing you an easy and happy pregnancy!!

twondra said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS!! I'm soooo happy for you!! So excited!! ((HUGS))

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Such GREAT news!!! Sooooo happy for you!! Keep us posted!

Patty said...

What a surprise!! I wish you a boring pregnancy also but at the same time enjoying your little miracle!