Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I have been up to!

Well everyone I cannot believe that my daughter is now one-year-old. She's growing so fast!! It's been a while since I gave you an update on what has been going on in my life. For those of you waiting for more cloth diapering review videos. I will be posting some more within the next week, but for now I just wanted to make an update post. As most of you know a few months ago we had a fire. The good news is the construction is complete and we're back in the house. Now we just have to unpack and try to get things back to normal. During the time we were displaced from our home my little one learned to crawl. For a long time she would only go backwards. Then she learned how to belly scoot forward. Now she's up on her hands and knees crawling like normal. She's pulling herself into a standing position and is even able to stand without holding on for a few seconds. You all know what that means, soon she's going to be walking.

It took a long time but the insurance company finally sent us a check. Trevor has replaced some of his airplanes. I was able to get a new computer. Trevor promised me 17 years ago that he would purchase me a motorcycle.  He finally came through and surprised me with a brand-new Yamaha V Star 250. Now he has to teach me how to ride it.

Things are starting to get back to normal. But there is still a lot to do, boxes to unpack, more to replace, and feeling secure again. This has been a challenging year. It is late and I most likely will not get any sleep. My little one will be up soon.

Until next time, baby dust to all!


No comments: