Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blogging on a Tablet PC

Today I am running a test to see how the Blogger app works on my Android Tablet. This is my very first post using this type of devise. If it works correctly it will make Blogging on the go so much easier. So far this is what I can see about this app: It was easy to install and open my blog, It is a very simple and clean screen, easy to use and works well with my blue tooth keyboard. Now I am going to see if I am able to place a picture in my posting as well:

During the adding of the pic it does not let you position the pic. I am not sure I like that at all. The true test is if this post ever sees the light of day. LOL Wish me luck. If it does I will keep the app but from what I have seen so far I am not thrilled with how it works. It does not have the options for posting that I use.

Baby Dust to ALL!!

No comments: