Sunday, February 17, 2013

Emily is 16 Months Old Now!

WOW! I can not believe Emily is already 16 months old! It feels like yesterday when I was in the hospital holding her for the first time. How times has flown by. She is so super smart. She has a massive vocabulary and she knows over 40 words. She even knows what all her words mean. She knows her body parts and she is such a happy baby. She dances, sings and spins in her little dresses. My little one even picks out her own clothing and dresses her self. Here are some pictures of my baby girl and her proud big brother.




I love my babies :) I got a new camera right before Emily turned 1 and I am really loving it. I got a Nikon Cool Pix S8200. The photo quality is amazing. I get such vivid color in my pictures now. For all those out there still struggling with infertility there is hope. My baby girl is proof of that.

I love you my special girl!!!!

Until next time Baby Dust To All!!!!!


No comments: