Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I wanted to tell everyone happy Easter. Today was a lot of fun. We started off the day with the kids getting their Easter baskets. They had so much fun with all their goodies. Then my Son got to try out his new compound bow with his Dad. Emily got to watch while she played with her new duck and books. Then it was time for the Easter egg hunt. Emily caught on right away. I showed her how to find one egg then she was off and running. She called them eggies! So adorable. Then my hubby had to go to work. We had a great day. I hope everyone had a wonderful day today and got to spend quality time with family. Now I would like to share a few pictures with you.








Baby Dust to ALL!!!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Love the pics!! Absolute sweetness!!

Happy Easter, Jennifer!

Jennifer Tuminello said...

Thank you Veronica :) Happy Easter :)