Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Hate Spam!

I am not sure why but as of late I have been getting more and more spam to my blog. I for one hate spam! That is why I have a filter in place that all comments posted must be approved first before they will show on my blog. I am sure most blogs have started using this kind of monitoring. If not I am sure they will before long. I am not at all sure why people feel the need to spam blogs like they do. Do they really think I am going to post that crap? I hope they would figure out that I have not and will never approve a comment that is spam. Some try to get away with putting some generic I like your post check out these bla bla bla...... That does not work. I read every post made to my blog and I am not going to approve that crap.

I do love my readers and every comment that is left by my readers I greatly cherish and thank you for the time you took to post me a comment. Those comments will always be approved as soon as I see them. I may not post everyday but I do check my blog every day for comments and communication.

Until Next Time :)
Baby Dust to ALL!!!

2 comments:

LilacsNDreams said...

I know what you mean, and it can be so irritating too! Just like with FB...I have some there I am friended with, and sometimes get upset with some of the things they post....One listing after another, repeatedly, and too many at one time...and I am sorry but it does feel like spam there too. It is sad to see this anywhere that we socialize with many others.

Thanks for sharing this Jennifer, and have a wonderful week!:)

Kim
LilacsNDreams

twondra said...

Oh I know what you mean! I hate spam. It is sooooo annoying. I get emails, too, from people saying they liked my blog, etc. and they're doing a study, etc. So annoying.