Monday, May 20, 2013

My Little Brother came to visit

My little Bro came to visit me and was here for a week. We had so much fun and I am sad the week is over and he had to return home. We took him shooting and he had a blast. He is even thinking about moving here which would be amazing. Right now he is in Mississippi and I am in Arizona. That is 1400 miles away. The kids had a blast and they love their Uncle so very much. They need family around them. Right now we live so far away from all our family that it gets pretty lonely at times not having any of them here. I am hopping that is he moves here that my Mom and Dad will be right behind him. That would be a dream come true. I did not get anything done last week cas we were just having way to much fun. I did not get any new items listed to my shop. I did not get any house cleaning done. I did not get the laundry done. But that is ok because we had a lot of fun. Now that he is gone home I am getting things back to normal around here. I got 5 new survival bracelets listed in my shop over at ArtFire. If you would like to pop over and check them out you can HERE. Also if you do not know what a survival bracelet is and how it can be used you can read all about it HERE. I wanted to leave you today with a view of my world here in Tucson, Arizona. I hope you enjoy it. :)





All photos were taken by me here in Tucson. I hope you enjoy them.

Baby Dust to ALL!

4 comments:

Lisa Bennett said...

What a sweet blog about your brother's visit. I hope that he is able to move closer to you. Beautiful photos too!
Lisa :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

It must be really difficult being so far from your family. I have always lived close by mine so I can not even imagine. I adore these photos of the Arizona plants. So beautiful and different from what I see in MA!

Specialtivity said...

Awww I can feel how much you love your brother, I hope your dreams come true and your family does make the move, fingers crossed. :)
The photos of where you live are breath taking...absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing Jennifer.

Kathy :)

twondra said...

So glad you had a nice visit with your brother! I can't imagine being so far away from my family :(