Sunday, December 28, 2014

Has Been Awhile

It has has been awhile since my last post. This year has really gone fast. I have my baby girl and am not worried with my secondary infertility any longer. I know there are a lot of people out there still struggling in this area. My hearty pains for you, but know there is hope. I am in shock that Em is now 3 and A is now 14.

Living in AZ has had its ups and downs over the years. Like here is a down. I do not go out in the summer much due to it being so HOT. So here is a up. There is a lot of things to do here and it is not like the small town I grew up in.

Growing up in a small town was interesting to say the least. You do get the small town comfort but you also get where everyone knows what you are going to be doing for the weekend even before you yourself knows. LOL Yes the town I grew up in was really that small.

I am wanting to change the way I do things on this blog. In the new year I want this to be a fun place to come and just talk about every day life. I have been MIA due to not really knowing what to say. Since I am not trying for a baby any longer but I have meet some amazing people threw my blog. I just do not want to give it up. If y'all are ok with my going in this new rout I would love to start blogging on this blog again. :)

Until Next Time :)

No comments: